Interstate trailers 3.5m Deck Widener 45ft Low Loader Trailer ATTTAG
Interstate trailers 3.5m Deck Widener 45ft Low Loader Trailer ATTTAG : Ask for Price
3.5m Deck Widener 45ft Low Loader Trailer - Interstate Trailers
Wholesale Price Starting from----$POA +GST
Heavy Duty Manufactured Interstate Trailers. These units are 100% Australian manufactured. Road Tested & Contractor Approved.
To suit Excavators, Skid Steer Loaders, Compactors, Wheel Loaders, Dozers & more.
Manufacturing and build specifications with Inclusions:
• 4 Metre Top Deck - 10 Metre Bottom Deck (customizable to any length)
• 3 Rows of 4, Widening to 3.5m (4m option also available)
• York or TQA 19.5” 8 Stud Axles (BPW, Hendrickson optional)
• Spring (standard) or Air Bag Suspension with Raise Lower Control Valve
• 700 Grade Plate from Australian One Steel Mill
• Single Fold Ramps (Bifold optional)
• Fold Down Triangle Ramps to Top Deck
• Mega Pacific Hydraulic Power Pack (Honda option available)
• Laser Cut Smooth Coaming Rails
• Front Drop in Head Board
• Stainless Steel Chain Guards and Tie Rails
• 30x In Deck Tie Down Points
• Container Pins (optional)
• Jost Manual Legs
• Dual King Pin
• 265/70/19.5 Triangle Tyres
• 13x Polished Rims
• Spare Wheel
• Tool Box (various sizes available)
• Polished Water Tank
• Laser Wheel Alignment
• Class 3 Sandblast
• 2Pak Paint – Your choice of any 2 colours (clear over base option available)
• Hand Painted Line/Scroll Work
3.5m Deck Widener, Wholesale Price Starting from----$129,000 +GST
4.0m Deck Widener, Wholesale Price Starting from----$145,000 +GST
Prices do not include on road costs such as government stamp duty or registration fees as these costs vary from state to state.
Registration fees and all on road costs are extra
. 12 Months – $1980.00 (includes CTP insurance)
This is an approximate cost and may vary from State to State across Australia.
Freight can be arranged Australia Wide at a minimal cost, or you can call into our sales yard and hook one up and drive away the same day.
*Note it is the customer’s responsibility to have a means of unloading at the delivery point
Finance is available on all units for as little as $89.00 per week, please contact our sales team for more information.
Great News! The Australian Federal Government has once again increase the small business instant asset write-off to $150,000 from 12 March 2020. Available for businesses with an annual turnover below $500 million and will apply until 30 June 2021. This is a great opportunity for small businesses to buy assets. New and used equipment to include attachments such as Stick Rakes / Rippers / Fuel tanks / Trailers and earthmoving attachments and fully write them off in the financial year they are bought. Here's a link to the ATO for more information.
WARNING: The text and photos contained within this advertisement are strictly copyrighted. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission is strictly prohibited.